Beginning with this tournament, ALL tournament signups will happen in one of these three ways:
- Via auto-generated RSVP email sent out approximately 10 days prior to the event. You can click on the email and complete your personal signup.
- From the club's Events calendar. Just select the event you wish to participate and RSVP from there.
- Lastly, from the large black mailbox in the pro shop. It will have tournament entry forms next to it that you can fill out (completely please) and place in the mailbox to complete your signup.
Additionally, we will now be charging late entries an additional $20 to sign up for the tournament. Please note the cutoff for tournament signups in these messages.
- 2022 Cha, Cha, Cha
- 2022 NCGA Net 4-Ball Qualifier - 2 person better ball
- 2022 NCGA Zone Qualifier 4 person team/2 net scores
- 2021 Club Championship Final Round
- 2021 Club Championship 1st Round
- 2021 Senior Club Championship
- 2021 NCGA Net Qualifier
- 2021 Red White & Blue
- 2021 NCGA Senior Net 4-Ball Qualifying
- 2021 Cha, Cha, Cha
- 2021 NCGA Net 4-Ball Qualifying
- 2021 NCGA Zone Qualifying
Click here for the Cypress Lakes Golf Club 2022 Tournament Schedule. You can also find each tourney listed on the Events page of our website.
We now have the capability to accept payments online from our new CLPC Member Planet website. This means you no longer are required to have a PayPal account to signup/pay for our tournaments online.
This new system allows credit card or e-check payments for a small fee similar to PayPal. All fees will be seen prior to completion of the payment process.
To enter a tournament, locate it from the Events tab and click Yes to RSVP. You will then be guided through the payment process and an email will be sent to our CLPC Tournament Committee to alert them of your entry.
You can also enter any regular CLPC Tournament by clicking the green CLPC Entry Form button on the Events page.